Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aha! A Fresh Start!

Welcome to the new virtual mental asylum! I'm thrilled to be here, and to have you here, as well. My previous blog had suddenly left me cold, uninspired. So this morning, I gave birth to a new one. Hope you like her.

Topics to be covered herein include:

1) My mental illness
2) My kids (and how they cause much of my mental illness)
3) My constant journey toward a weight less than now
4) My desire to be a good housewife and my realization that I suck at it
5) My husband and his patience with me and the aforementioned other topics, and...
6) Whatever else comes my way.

If any of you were readers of "All That Mama Drama," you'll probably feel that nothing has changed. And you'll be right...it's still me. I'm still ranting and gloating and bragging and being judgmental while maintaining that I do not judge. You can't paint a turd. But to me, this new blog is a new beginning. And it's one that I've needed desperately for quite a while.